Thursday, June 5, 2008

"I have to tell you a secret"


About 500 times a day Aiden will yank on my arm and say "Mommy, I have to tell you a secret". Then he will ask "Do you want me to be ___________?" He will say a different animal each time. His favorites are: brown bunny, weiner dog or any dog named 'puppers', 'window', or 'pamingo', dolphin, colorful parrot, donkey, deer, frog, cheetah, chicken, and horse. After I tell him that I DO want him to be whatever animal, he then hits the back of his wrist and makes a noise that sounds like "chi-chick". This is the sound of him dialing that animal into his "animal watch" and then he immediately gets into character. It's so cute!

2 comments:

Cami said...

That's funny! Sounds like he's been watching "Go Diego Go", or else he should be! :) HE's so cute! I saw some little boys playing tee-ball the other day and I totally thought of Aiden!!!

~ Cami

bowmans bunch said...

Matthew does the same thing! He's usually a dog or a horse though!!