Sunday, October 11, 2009

Week 33

"Massive" Leaf Party!!!

We went to a lake in Mannheim that has a beautiful walking path around it. The trees were magnificent with the leaves changing colors.


Before you knew it we were up to our eyeballs in a "massive leaf party" (as Connor called it!) So much fun!!









Oktober Fest

How do you celebrate Oktober Fest when you're in Germany???


You make German Pretzels, of course!! :)

3 comments:

Cami said...

Wow! Your posts just took a half hour of my night!!! They are really good posts though! I miss the kids! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture of Whitney by that yellow car! She even has her leg crossed! Tell Aiden good job on his coloring contest. That story that Connor brought home, IS a sad story! Why would they have the kids copy such a weird, sad story!? Wierd! I want to see some soccor pics of the boys! I'm glad that they all love having Kayla home. Thanks for the fun pics to look at!

~ Cami

p.s. I made your apple dip today! It was sooooo good and rich! I think I gained 10 pounds just from it today!

Jeremy and Amy said...

Cami,
Connor didn't bring that story home... they hung it up at school for the open house. And he didn't copy it either. He made it up. All the kids had to write a story about their "monster". That was his story. lol!

Anonymous said...

Love all the pics, Amy, Thanks!!! Can't wait to come and see things for myself! Mom