Sunday, July 22, 2012

July 15-21, 2012

We got together with our friends for dinner.  All the kids had a blast together!

Whitney and Stanley

Jeremy's childhood friends Dan and Dave
Now that our stuff has finally arrived it's time for Jeremy to get to work unpacking and the kids and I to get our vacation on!!

At the airport waiting for our flight to Seattle

We inherited these 2 girls for the flight.  We were in the very last row of the plane while their Mom was in first class sleeping!!  My boys had tons of fun with them though.
We got to Tara's house on her birthday!!  She had to work all day, pick us up, AND make dinner for all of us and  her own birthday cake on her birthday!!  Don't worry though... there was plenty of celebrating all weekend long!

The next morning was MY birthday!  I woke up to thunder and lightning... it was great!  Then I had leftover birthday cake for breakfast. Great way to start the day!

We went to Red Robin for dinner and Tara thought she would be sneaky and tell them it was my birthday...

...then I told them that it was her birthday the day before so they sang to us twice!!

I love my beautiful sister!  Especially when she's blushing!!
Wolf Creek Lodge

The kids awesome room at the lodge!




The dumb wand game!!  Ugh... don't get me started!




My scary wolves!! :)

No comments: