Home Sweet Home
It was SO NICE to get back to Jeremy and see all the work he did at our new home. When we left the entire place was so full of boxes that you could barely move. He unpacked the entire house. It looked great! There was still some work to be done that only I could do, so this week we were busy organizing and also unpacking from our trip. We were also busy buying school supplies and getting the kids ready to start school NEXT WEEK! We were so busy I didn't even take one, single picture!
This was the busiest, most eventful summer we have ever had. Even the kids are anxious to start school and let things fall back into normalcy again. I wouldn't change anything about this summer though. Every bit of it was wonderful!!
Now... looking forward to starting our new lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment