Monday, December 31, 2012

December 2012

As always, December was a busy month!!

Skate City
I took all the kids to Skate City for a school skate night by myself.  It didn't even occur to me that no one knew how to skate.  (They don't have skating in Germany)  It was an interesting and FUN night!



I finally got smart and bought these little walkers for the kids to hang on to.  I have no pictures of Whitney because she was glued to my side all night long! :)




Basketball - Aiden's first year trying basketball.  The games are quite intense... you never know what's going to happen.  The kids sure are cute out there though!






Class Holiday Parties







Honor's Choir
Connor is in honors choir and we were treated to a beautiful Christmas concert at Crown Plaza








Connor performed the next day at school for all the grades.  


I love it!  Whitney is pointing to Connor to show all of her friends where her brother is.  


Christmas Shopping


Snow!!!  (FINALLY!)


Gingerbread Houses 
The kids were thrilled to have a snow day!  Luckily I had everything we needed to make gingerbread houses on hand so all the kids had friends over and we made a day of it!  After sledding of course! :)


Definitely some taste-testing going on! 










Making Christmas Cookies




 Christmas Eve


 

Sheri and Connor were in charge of the Turkey... and did a GREAT job!






Christmas PJ's
Great-Grandpa





Christmas Morning!!!




Whitney felt sick... again!  I think all the excitement combined with her brothers waking her up so early is just too much for her little tummy!









The best Christmas gifts ever!!  Jeremy surprised me and finished the blog book from 2010 PLUS he found all of our old video camera tapes and had them converted to DVD so we could actually watch them.  There were over 20 of them!
These books are SO MUCH work to do.  This really was a labor of love but means sooooo much to me. Thanks sweetie!
 Christmas Break play dates



Emma, Audrey, and Isabel met up with us at Chuck E Cheese
I'm so happy that the boys still like Chuck E Cheese!
 Connor's Birthday Party
We threw Connor a surprise birthday party.  We pulled it off too!  He had NO IDEA!!










Poor Connor... Jeremy played a home video of Connor's 1st birthday during the party.  He was eating his first birthday cake and then we stripped him naked and recorded giving him a bath.   His friends loved it!  (especially the girls!) 









We had kids from church, school, and from the football team!


The party moved outside (Thank Goodness!!) 

 
Connor is such a great kid!  I don't know how Jeremy or I could have ever raised such a terrific person but somehow we got lucky!  He teaches US how to be better people.  We love you Connor!!

No comments: