Friday, March 1, 2013

February 2013

Skate City
Blurry Picture... I know!  But I had to remember how fun it was to watch Jeremy skate the night away at the school skate party.  I never knew what a good skater he was!
Crazy Hair Day
Yes.. you are seeing it right.  Jeremy shaved Connor's hair right down the middle.  He won the prize at school for craziest hair!  Aiden wanted to shave his hair too but I wouldn't let him... his hair is too gorgeous!!
Valentine's Day
5th Grade skate party.  I got to go and watch the 5th graders skate for their Valentine's Day party.  Connor is always making his friends laugh!  He is friends with everyone and all the kids seem to really like to be around him.  I know I've said it a million times, but Connor is such a great kid!
He's not even embarrassed to be the only kid who has to skate with his "stoller". lol!

I was also fortunate enough to get to help out at the Kindergartener's Valentine's Day party!!  I loved it!

Basketball Season is over!


Even though my camera is terrible... I had to post some pics of Aiden's last basketball game.  This was Aiden's first year playing basketball.  He improved 100% from his first game!  He really tried hard and learned a lot during the season.  It was a really long season too!  I'm really proud of him for sticking it out and working so hard.  He's a great team player on the court!  Good Job Aiden!






End of the season party.  Aiden made so many good friends!  This was a great experience for him. 



Chase's FIRST Birthday Party

We drove to Nixa, Missouri for the weekend to celebrate Chase's first birthday party and to see Grandma Sheri who flew in for the event.  The kids were so excited to see their Cousins!!

Awww... Baby Chase wasn't happy.  He had an ear infection during his party. :(


Whitney is ready to help Chase with his "piece" of cake in cake he needs it!

Helping Chase open his presents.  The boys have nicknamed Chase "the-cutest-baby-in-the-world".

Pinewood Derby

Aiden won FIRST place in the Pinewood Derby this year!  YAY Aiden!!! 
Snow Day!!!

All this snow overnight.  It was called Storm Q.  Perfect for building snow forts!






Jeremy's Birthday

Jeremy and I were able to sneak away for his birthday... thanks to Parker for being able to babysit!

We stayed at the President Hilton Hotel downtown Kansas City
Nara for Sushi and THE BEST soup I've ever had!!
The Birthday Boy!!!  :)
We tried to take a nice walk from the restaurant back to our hotel but all the sidewalks had 3 feet of snow on them!

The next night we celebrated at home with the kids
Mani/Pedi day

Whitney and I went out and got mani/pedi's for the first time.  Once again... the pictures are terrible but I had to remember this day.  Whitney felt so grown up and "fancy"!  I love my little buddy!!



No comments: