Saturday, August 31, 2013

August 2013

Back to school already???


Middle school Open House


I think Connor must be taller than most 6th graders. lol!




Sharks and Minnows

One of those nights...  *happy*

Elementary open house
 First day of school

Waiting for the bus
Only 2 in Elementary School now. *sniff*  
Almost goodbye

Noemi was the perfect addition to our family this summer.  Her and Whitney developed a tight and unusual bond.  I think they must have been sisters in a previous life.  



On Noemi's last night here she let Whitney have a sleep over with her in her room

Right before taking Noemi to the airport.  Miss her! 

Cousins!!  We were lucky to have our cousins spend the night with us one night while they were visiting from New York
Soccer

Whitney's first year playing Soccer... not sure if she has a career in this sport but she sure is cute and has fun!!





 Annual Hog Roast 2013


Marinating the hog before the roast the next day

Oklahoma Joes with all the family!  It was great to spend time with Grandpa!

Soccer game

Whitney had Aunts, Uncles, Grandma, Parents, and Brothers all at her soccer game to cheer her on!!  She is one lucky girl!








Clever girls!



Roasting day









The scariest moment in Chase's life to date!







YUM!!!





Eating the cheek

Dessert

Rare photo: 4 generation picture with Grandpas from both sides
 Open House for Grandpa

Grandpa Sanders is a bit of a celebrity around here.  Being an integral part in developing the church in this area, he holds a special place in a lot of peoples lives.  This was a special trip for him to see people who he probably never thought he'd see again.  He had the chance to go through the Temple while he was here - something he never imagined he would see/do in this lifetime.  I am so grateful that we could all have been a part of this trip with him.

Grandpa is in their direct line of authority - this was a special picture



I don't even remember taking this picture but I love how you can see Jeremy next to his Grandpa like this.  

We love you Grandpa!
Jeremy was out of town for a Maverik reunion so I told all the kids they could have a friend spend the night.  We all went to Pizza Street for dinner.





I had to stop at Office Max for some school supplies I still couldn't find.  Aiden fell in love with this desk and chair and insists this is all he wants for his birthday with a laptop next month. *gulp*



No comments: