Monday, January 26, 2015

Week 14


Mensa

Jeremy and I are lucky to go to the Italian Cafeteria (Mensa) a few days/week for lunch.  The food is great and always interesting!  I love how creative they get with vegetables and the options are so much healthier than a typical American lunch.  Also, you get more food than I can eat for less than 5 euro!

Boxing
Connor has been doing boxing for the last couple of months.  I finally worked up the courage to go watch him one night.  



It was hard to watch but I am glad that Connor is liking it and that he's learning some important skills!
Bantams Basketball Team
Aiden is also in basketball right now.  Unfortunately I haven't been able to go to one of his games yet.  Jeremy and I are usually split between him and Whitney.   

Doesn't he look cute in his uniform!?! :)

No comments: