Sunday, April 26, 2015

Week 27


Our Friday night tradition...  Pizza from Al Castello!
Waiting patiently for our pizza :)

Aiden was on the All A's honor roll again this quarter!  

Aiden also received the Good Citizenship Award for always showing VES values, being kind to everyone he meets, and always being respectful! 
We had to get a riding lawn mower to keep up with our massive yard.  The kids are now begging to mow the yard!!

Parent Teacher Conferences are always fun!  I loved this story Whitney wrote.  She is definitely one of a kind!

Whitney's teacher wanted me to see this paper to show me how Whitney didn't follow instructions.  Yes, it's true... she didn't follow the instructions on the paper but she made up her own instructions and I like hers better!!!

One more....  Aiden was in a bad mood so Whitney wrote him this very sweet letter.   In case you can't read it:
Dear Aiden, First of all... I love you and you are like a butterfly.  Aaaaand you always make me laugh.  You are the light of my life.  You always make me smile.  You are awesome.  Yep, a awesome boy.  My little star.  I wish you could always be with me.  I just want you to know... I love you. 

Connor mad the All A's and B's honor roll!!!  (yes, he's wearing make up! - I took this picture right after dress rehearsal for Aladdin!)

No comments: