Sunday, August 23, 2015

Week 44

The heat broke!!!!

We had a beautiful rain/thunderstorm and woke up on Sunday to a high in the 70's!  It stayed that way all week too.  It has been glorious!!


We had to take advantage of the cool air by going on a bike ride


Luckily you can still eat gelato even if it's not 100 degrees out!

Whitney is really loving learning to ride her horse, Jessie.  She is an older horse (24 years old) and is so patient with Whitney.  Whitney loves brushing her hair before going out on her each time. 

End of the season football pizza party!!

Great group of boys!

Playing "football" with a frisbee.  Any excuse to enjoy these cool nights!

I love seeing sweat drip off their faces from playing so hard!!

I tried to get a picture of them swimming in the rain.  I'm actually not sure what they are doing but it doesn't look like anyone is swimming! hahaha!!

The kids had their final swim meet of the summer in Aviano (about 2 hours away) this weekend so we went down the night before to stay the night there.  

The kids events for the day!!

It was early.... everyone was sick.

All the kids warming up

Aiden

I only got videos of Whitney doing her events so I only have this picture of her cheering on Aiden!

Aiden pulling ahead in the lead!

Connor

When the kids were swimming this is what they were doing lol!
They all 3 did really great all summer long and in their final meet!  They liked it so much they are all going to continue on the swim team during the school year.  They are going to get to compete all over Europe - Spain, Portugal, Belgium, Germany, Sicily, Naples and then a final competition in the Netherlands!  It's going to be a great year!!

No comments: