Honor Roll
This week Jeremy and I were so proud to go to, not only one but TWO honor roll assemblies.
![]() |
| Aiden was one of only 10 students on the all A honor roll! AMAZING! |
![]() |
| Connor was on the all A and B honor roll... while starting his first quarter of high school and playing on the varsity football team!! |
HOW did I get such amazing kids!???!!
Random Photo....
Jeremy and I have a tradition to meet up at a local restaurant for lunch. The restaurant is a buffet but not like an American buffet.... you pay buy the size of plate. You can fill it up as high as you want but you only get to go through once.
![]() |
| As you can tell... I know how to get my money's worth! |
Holiday Show
This weekend was opening night of the holiday show for Whitney and Jeremy.
I got to be backstage Mom for the dress rehearsals.
Opening Night
![]() |
| These two did a GREAT job!!! |










1 comment:
Such a nice set, I would have loved to have seen it. You have such a talented family.
Post a Comment