Spring!!!
This has been a beautiful week!
This time of year I look forward to 3 things: blue skies, sunshine, and.... gelato stores open back up!!
The kids and I (without Connor) enjoyed a beautiful bike ride through the vineyards and crops to have this year's first gelato this week.
| Of all the gelaterias that we've eaten at since arriving in Italy 2 1/2 years ago... the one down the street from our house is STILL the best!! |
| Aiden's favorite part of spring is being able to start mowing the lawn again. |
![]() |
| I went to see Beauty and the Beast with Whitney and her friends this weekend. |
| The end of the weekend was also the end of the Musical that Jeremy was in. The last show was on Sunday and then the cast and families had their traditional potluck afterwards. |

No comments:
Post a Comment