Sunday, May 7, 2017

W29 of Y3


Track

Whitney started on the track team this week.  She was really excited for it but I don't think she knew what she was getting herself into! 



First lap to warm up
This was taken right after the warm up lap and then the coach said "now we're gonna run a mile".  lol!
I'm so proud of Whitney though.  She never gave up!  She had to walk but then she would start running again and didn't stop.
Good job Whitney!!

National Junior Honor Society

Aiden was invited by his teachers to join NJHS.  The middle school teachers only invite students who excel academically, set a good example for their peers, and display natural leadership skills.  




We are so proud of you Aiden!!

Baseball

Jeremy and Aiden went to Aviano for their game this week.  The coaches had Aiden pitching for the first time!  He actually did really good!


1 comment:

kathy said...

So proud of Aiden, such a good kid, and student. Tell him I said that. Also proud of Whitney for sticking with it in track. That will be so good for her.