Signs of Spring!!
![]() |
| Another favorite this week was the produce truck by our house returned! |
Honor Roll
So proud of Whitney! She barely missed the honor roll during 1st and 2nd quarters this year.
She really wanted to make it 3rd quarter and worked hard and DID IT!!!
She really wanted to make it 3rd quarter and worked hard and DID IT!!!
| Good Job Whitney!! We are so proud of you! |
Gymnastics
Whitney told me this week: "Mommy, don't sign me up for anything else ever again except gymnastics. I don't want to do soccer, basketball, baseball, track, swimming, or anything else but gymnastics." Hmmm.... I think she likes gymnastics!
Temple Trip
Connor went to Bern, Switzerland for the Stake temple trip this weekend. They drive about 5-6 hours the night before and stay in a hostel and then go to the temple early the next morning. The kids didn't have school on Friday so he was gone all day Friday and Saturday.
![]() |
| His roomies! :) |
Aiden had his first baseball game this weekend in Aviano. Aiden played 1st base and did awesome!!
![]() |
| Stealing 3rd |
| Post game lunch. They have a great team this year. Excited for the season! |
| Jeremy and I got to finish the week off by subbing in nursery this week. So fun and the kids LOVE Jeremy!! |








1 comment:
Yay for Whitney and Connor. I would love to see the Swiss temple. And good for Whitney for making the honor roll!
Post a Comment