World Cup 2018
Well... we were all together for about 24 hours until Jeremy and the boys left to join the Croats in Rovinj to watch the World Cup game.
 |
| Jeremy totally scored an amazing apartment! |
 |
| The boys seem to really be taking in the beautiful view from the amazing apartment Jeremy found! lol! |
 |
| The boys enjoyed some cliff jumping to pass the time during the day until the game started |
 |
| It was PACKED!! Everyone from little babies to drunk teens to old men and women came out to watch the game together in the square. |
 |
| Croatia lost but they went WILD when they scored!!! |
 |
| Whit and I had fun hanging out without the boys |
 |
| We met up with one of Whitney's friends who stayed over at our house |
 |
| Such fun, sweet girls! |
Eagle Scout Project
Connor and the troop completed his Eagle Scout project this week!
Connor organized a project with a local dog shelter here in Italy to create more usable space for the dogs to be able to run and play.
So proud of Connor and so happy to be part of this troop run by the best Scoutmaster!
And just like that I had to leave for work again... this time to Washington D.C.
 |
| Goodbye Italia! |
 |
| I had a layover in Paris. But... this was as close as I got to the Eiffel Tower |
 |
| I DID enjoy some delicious French bread though! |
 |
| After that LONG flight this was the most beautiful sight I had seen in the last 24 hours! |
 |
| Still on Europe time, I was up before the sunrise every day so I got to enjoy this view from my room! |
 |
| Ahhhh... 'Merica! You get me! |
 |
| Where I was when I officially turned another year older..... on top of the world! |
 |
| I had a few hours to kill in Amsterdam |
 |
| Probably the only airport in the world that sells huge cheese wheels |
 |
| HAD to get my favorite Dutch treat: Stroopwafel! This totally beats cake and ice cream! |
 |
| FINALLY.... back in Venice! |
Scout Camp 2018
This year the scouts are going to Naples to camp in an extinct volcano.
Pros: lots of fun water activities (scuba diving, canoeing, sailing, canyoning, swimming, etc..)
Cons: It is going to be SO HOT!!!
They usually go in the mountains where it's snowing/raining at times but at least it's nice and cool We'll see which one is better next week when they return.
 |
Loading up the mini vans for an early morning departure!
|
 |
| Have fun boys and come home safe!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment