Sunday, June 9, 2019

W34 of Y5

Secretary of the Army

Dr. Esper was here this week and I was part of the group who had to brief him.  I found a couple pics online that his photographer took with me in them. 

This is terrible body language here!  UGH!

I swear I have such a weird life!

Army Ball

Also this week was another Ball.  It was much larger than the Garrison Ball was and the Venue was amazing!





The joys of living Overseas....  I bought a new dress for this Ball and it had JUST arrived the day before.  Unfortunately I couldn't zip it all the way.... :/
So, I had to commit the biggest Ball Faux Pas and wear the same dress that I wore to the last Ball!  Oh well.....

Our table mates!  And very good friends.
Beach

This weekend we officially hit the beginning of summer weather.  80s and humid! Nothing left to do but hit the beach!





Lerino Sagra

Our town put on their annual Sagra this weekend, which was perfect because I didn't feel like cooking dinner after spending the day at the beach!



A little too much sun today



Bacala, Mixed fried fish, Ribs, and Polenta





She won herself another hat!! :)






1 comment:

kathy said...

Amy, you look so professional! Your family always has so much fun.