Sunday, October 27, 2019

W2 of Y6

Semi Finals
Rota vs Vicenza
L:26-6

This was our 2nd time having to go to Rota (a very long and difficult trip).  
What this score doesn't tell you is that with only 19 boys, we managed to go up against the entire Rota team with the score being 0-0 for the first 3 quarters.  It wasn't until the 4th quarter that our boys were so physically exhausted that they couldn't keep up anymore.  They played their hearts out and left everything on the field.  I am so proud of them!  I wish I could have gone to cheer them on! (and take more pictures)




After the game, the boys had to wait an entire day before leaving for the airport.
To get to this game they had to fly from Venice to Seville and bus down to Rota (1 hour).
To come home they had to bus from Rota to Madrid (8 hours) to Milan and bus home (3 hours).
They left Thursday morning before the sun was up and didn't get back until Sunday afternoon.

Halloween 2019

Spookfests, Dances, Costume Parties, Halloween Games, and Trunk or Treats!

At the Spookfest. Whitney is the little T-Rex missing a head (it popped)

Middle school dance

Donut on a string

Annual Trunk or Treat


1 comment:

kathy said...

Whitney is wearing the dress I gave you! Lol. So much fun. Can't believe the boys travel so far to play ball. In the states they are not allowed so much travel.