Sunday, November 17, 2019

W5 of Y6


Youth Ski Trips

This weekend was the first youth ski trip for the season.  I signed Whitney up for the entire season.  
She gets to go on a bus with other middle schoolers to ski resorts all over Italy!
This week they were going to a resort that was almost 4 hours away.  
They caught the bus at 430 am and drove for 4 hours only to find the road closed due to an avalanche and had to turn around and come back to Vicenza!  Whitney said she had a blast anyway just riding in the bus for 8 hours. lol!  We took all the kids to the indoor pool instead when they got back to Vicenza so it wasn't a total loss! (I did not take any pictures though....)

Beautiful Fall Weather

This week was so beautiful that my work out buddy and I decided to skip the gym and run outside instead.  





1 comment:

kathy said...

I love how almost all the roofs are orange. It makes everything look so cozy.