Sunday, November 1, 2020

W3 of Y7

Halloween

Halloween was different this year (Thanks COVID!), but we were able to still have a pretty fun holiday!

I organized trick or treat bags for about 1200 kids at school on Friday before Halloween

We had our local radio station (AFN) come to record all the fun and bring their mascot with them!

The best part was that I got to see Whitney dressed up with her friends!!

Whitney had a friend over to celebrate on Saturday by carving pumpkins



Aiden's pumpkin....  he's too cool I guess

Traditional mummy dogs! 

Jeremy set up a fire for us to roast marshmallows! 

S'mores with Reese's! 

Despite the Italian decree forbidding trick or treating ("an American stunt that is a monument to imbecility"), we still had a few (all Italians).


We didn't let COVID completely take our Halloween this year!! 

2 comments:

cadean982 said...

Looks like you all still had some Halloween fun, so that’s good! Love Whitney’s pizza costume! Haha - we have the same one, that one and a taco. lol

kathy said...

Halloween is a fun tradition! Never give it up!