Thursday, April 10, 2008

Explanation

Ok... my last post was my first attempt at posting pictures. For some reason it did not publish the pics in the order that I put them, so it's a little confusing. But, you get the idea. These are pics of our home here in Prairie Village, KS. It is currently a work in progress and will be looking great this time next year. We've got lots of work to do but we love it!! :)
BTW - if you look closely at the pic of Whitney's bedroom you'll see her little head in there sleeping and then one of the backyard pics shows Aiden out there looking for bugs.

2 comments:

Cami said...

Your house looks soooo nice!!!!! I can't wait to have a nice home some day!! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

The Cates are great hosts! I had a wonderful time with everyone and I can't wait for the next time I take Dental Boards so I can stay with you again!