Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Today is a new day






As you can see... everyone is all better today. I still kept Connor home from school today since I wasn't really sure how he would be feeling today. Obviously, he is fine. Tomorrow it's back to school with him!




Whitney discovered the slide today for the first time. It was so cute! She was concentrating so hard to climb up the slide but would only get so far before she slid back down. She never gave up though! lol!





4 comments:

Cami said...

OMG!! Whitney lost all of her hair!!! It looks like it will be nice a bleach blonde like Aiden's though! Speaking of Aiden.... When is the last time that boy got his hair cut!!? It is soo long!!! I'm glad that everyone is feeling better! LOL ~ Cami

Unknown said...

Little Whitbit is so cute. I love those little faces she makes!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Oh my gosh...Whitney is all grown up! I haven't seen a picture in awhile so she looks so different. I'm thrilled with your blog, Amy. I'm so glad you're doing it! Love, Grandma Cates

Anonymous said...

Amy! We have to get together soon now that you're back in the area! Your kids are adorable! We'll talk soon.
Tina