This was a pretty low-key week. Didn't do too much. My obsession this week was Facebook (as if I needed another reason to procrastinate unpacking).
I finally set up an account so that I could see the wedding pictures of my Brother and brand new Sister-in law. I never really understood what the big deal was but now I'm addicted to it! lol!
Also this week we had our first house guests. Jeremy's cousin Jacob and his friend just graduated from the Naval Academy and are traveling Europe to celebrate. They made us their first stop. It was fun having visitors. Who's next?

Whitney discovered that if she tries to be as cute as possible someone will take her out of her carseat. How do girls learn this skill at such a young age?
I finally set up an account so that I could see the wedding pictures of my Brother and brand new Sister-in law. I never really understood what the big deal was but now I'm addicted to it! lol!
Also this week we had our first house guests. Jeremy's cousin Jacob and his friend just graduated from the Naval Academy and are traveling Europe to celebrate. They made us their first stop. It was fun having visitors. Who's next?
Whitney discovered that if she tries to be as cute as possible someone will take her out of her carseat. How do girls learn this skill at such a young age?
Whitney also found the potty chair I used with Emma this week and was so happy. She kept saying "Emma Potty". (I wanted to cry from missing Emma so much!) She has been sitting on it all week long (and never wants to get off) but has still never done a single thing in it. hmmmm...... I was hoping she would be as easy as Emma was to potty train on it.
Saturday Connor's school was having a book fair. Afterwards we went to the park and had a little picnic. It was beautiful!
We didn't get a lot of organizing done around the house. I keep hoping it will magically get done all by itself. I'm totally in denial.
7 comments:
I'm so glad to see pictures again, but I want more of your house, like every room and the outside. Don't worry if its not all fixed up yet, I just want to see a German house. Love the pics, and love you all! Mom
Ok... I'll take pictures this week but I'm not putting them on here. It is going to be months before we get things fixed up! You could always come out and help me Mom!!! hint.. hint... Your Grandkids would love to see you.
Amy
I vagely remember a watermelon picture of Whitney LAST year chowing down it down! She must LOVE watermelon. That's cute. Watermelon Pics are the cutest! Total opposite of you! Didn't you hate it when you were younger? Do you still hate it?! I'll have to check facebook out. I have been avoiding it because it just sounds kind-a lame, but I have never been to the site or anything before. :) Anyway... GET UP AND UNPACK!!!!!!! Just go crazy and get the whole house done in just a few days!!!!! Start 1 box at a time! Too bad Tara's not there. She's a good unpacker/slave-driver! ;) Have fun!
~ Cami
Hi Amy! I was thinking about you a few weeks ago, wondering how you were doing. Wow, you guys have been busy and your kids have sure grown. Whitney is adorable. Good to see how you're doing!
Cheri
So cute! Which brother got married? How is the family? I wish we could come visit but probably not. How long will you be stationed over there? I hear ya on the unpacking thing. I wish all my housework, laundry, etc would magically get done by itself.
WOW Amy!! I want to come visit you guys so bad now!!! Everything looks so amazing, historical and beautiful. I will have so much fun when we come. I wish it was this summer :) Whitney with the feather boa made me laugh and Connor's umbrella hat made Tamara and I both laugh on how cute it was. The pictures in the grass were really good too! I could not believe the snail on the tree . . . that was something I never expected to see. I miss you guys a lot and yes, you need to just get the unpacking done so you can forget about it :) Miss you tons!
hi amy,
i want to cont. viewing your blog
dad
Post a Comment