Babysitting
A couple of kids showed up a couple of weeks ago at our boarding house. They started coming over everyday. Somehow our little group expanded to this:
Mexico
This week we got a package from my parents. They just returned from a cruise to Mexico. Luckily, they got back before the Swine Flu outbreak. It could have been rocks in the package for all the kids cared. Look how happy they are to get these cute shirts!


Thanks Mom and Dad.
Music Class
Connor's music class invited parents to come and watch. They don't do "music programs" so this is the closest thing to it. It was very interesting. Here's a video of one of their songs.
Connor is standing in line behind his little crush.
He's got this goofy look on his face because of it. lol!!!
Cute kids!
He's got this goofy look on his face because of it. lol!!!
Cute kids!
Volksfest
Manheim Volksfest is going on right now. When Jeremy was in Utah I kept telling the boys we would go when Daddy got back. We took the train to the city and checked it out.
So much FUN!!!
I had to catch a video of Aiden bustin a move while Connor and Daddy were on a "scary" ride. He's got some moves!
So much FUN!!!
I had to catch a video of Aiden bustin a move while Connor and Daddy were on a "scary" ride. He's got some moves!
Finally
We are finally moving into our new house!!! I am so excited. Not only are we moving into a new, much larger, house - but we also get all of our things that were shipped here from the US. Wednesday is our last night at the boarding house. Thursday will be crazy. Everyone will be at our house inspecting, dropping things off, hooking things up, putting things together, etc.. I will most likely just hang out somewhere with the kids all day and let Jeremy take care of everything. But then that night we will sleep in our own beds again. YAY!!! Have I mentioned that I'm really excited!?!
3 comments:
Where to begin.....soooooo cute! YOur kids are adorable. Looks like you guys are having a blast. I love Aiden's awesome dance moves, and Conners crush is cute. Way to go man! That would be such a wierd experience, but good for you for doing it. Fun memories! I love your little one with piggy tails. Holy cow, she's not a baby anymore, she's like a little girl. so cute! And all those kids you "babysit" phew, that's crazy! and even crazier that they don't have parents that care?! sad and wierd. Hope you like your new house. Can't wait to see pictures
Gosh! Those video's and pics are sooo cute! Poor Connor looked like he hated his life in music class though. Poor guy. At least he has good taste! That little girl is cute! I especially LOVE Whitney in the Mexico tee-shirts! She has such goofy smiles! She reminds me of baby pictures of you! I am SOOO Excited that you finally get to MOVE!!!!!! YEAH!!! I want to see detailed pictures of your new house and rooms and outside and stuff! At least now you won't have to "babysit" all those kids anymore at the boarding house - maybe! Oh, tell Aiden I want to see more awesome dance moves! ;)
~ Cami
Wow! So much going on. We have a lot of catching up to do. The kids are cute and getting so big. Crazy how time goes by. I hope we can keep in touch better. Have fun in Germany, what a great and amazing experience. Tell your family hello for us too. Although it's been a while, miss you. Keep sharing about the fun adventures.
Post a Comment