I think I took too many pictures last week because this week I didn't take ANY!
I did, however, record Whitney singing another song. This is her new fave.
Let's see... other highlights of the week (sorry no pictures):
Jeremy joined the local German choir in our little village. There is one other guy that speaks English there (he's Irish), so it will be a good opportunity for him to improve his German. He says the youngest guy there , besides him, is in his 60's. They all bring a 6-pack of German beer with them. They put the beers under their seats while they are singing and by the end of the night all the beer is gone and everyone is best friends. I can't wait for their first concert!
Jeremy and I went to our favorite Greek restaurant. It's just a couple blocks from our house and it is sooo good! Everyone there is from Greece. It is very authentic food. They know us by name now. It is my absolute favorite restaurant these days.
Connor had 2 5th-grade girls flash him on the bus. He said they pulled their pants and underwear down and pulled their shirts up. They were sitting right next to him too so he got a good look at everything! Of course, I called the bus office. The bus driver doesn't speak English and barely even speaks German, he's Russian. The bus office informed the principal, the principal called Connor into his office and then called other people from the bus in one by one and made them give their side of the story with Connor in the room. It was an awful position to put Connor into. He was really embarrassed.
The weather is finally starting to get a little better. I think next week will be the first full week that the high stays in the 40's. This has been the longest winter that I can remember in a long time.
Other than doing GOBS of laundry, getting caught up from our trip last week, that is about it for the week.
2 comments:
I love it! I think Whitney could be the next American Idol! Can't wait to see you all!!
Poor Connor! How embarraced he must have been! Whitney sings so cute and how she shakes her head during the chorus is way cute! Hey I tried to call you from mom's house yesturday but I couldn't get through. I wanted to tell you something! Bye!
~ Cami
Post a Comment