Before
AfterPoor Whitney chipped her tooth on a bathroom sink. :(

Aiden's Kindergarten class had the best Mother's Day program I've ever been too. They sang to us and gave us each a rose. Then they took turns reading this book that they colored themselves. Whitney came with me and Aiden was so proud to have her there. That is Aiden and Whitney in the back.

Aiden's turn to read

Then they presented us with a packet of "gifts" that they had made. Aiden was visibly in pain with embarrassment because I was taking pictures! lol!

Then we had a mountain of cookies and chocolate milk to eat

Then we just got to hang out! It was so fun.



Aiden and his awesome teacher!!!
MOTHER'S DAY!
I had a great Mother's Day, as usual! I feel so blessed to have 3 wonderful children that remind me what is really important in life every single day. I LOVE being a Mom!!
3 comments:
Cute pics. Poor Sydney chipped her front tooth too when she was younger on the bath tub! It smoothed out a little over time, but she still had it until she finally lost it!
~ Cami
I an so sad about Whitney's tooth. Aiden's Kindergarten program looks so nice. I definitely need to steal some of his teacher's ideas and do that with my class! Love Mom
Happy Mother's Day! I'm so glad you had a great day. We are blessed.
Post a Comment