Sunday, June 13, 2010

W16 of Y2

Last week of school!!! (Kind of...)

We actually took them out a week early. Last year Jeremy booked a week at a condo in Spain. Even though it was an entire year early we STILL had to be on a waiting list. We didn't find out until just a few months ago that we got it. Unfortunately the week that we got was also the boys last week of school. Last year they got out a week earlier so I kind of assumed it would be the same week (I know... silly me!). Jeremy and I went and had lunch with them on Friday to celebrate their last day of school with them.

They had a great year! I'm so proud of them for learning so much, trying hard, and making great friends. They are really good boys!

2 comments:

Cami said...

well..... I am glad that they had a good year at school, and while I DO like seeing pics of them with their friends - those AREN'T the pics I was hoping to see this week... Where are your SPAIN pics... HELLO!!!! I am so anxious to see them. My life consists of feeding, burping, and changing poopy diapers now, so it's up to YOU to entertain me! :)

Anonymous said...

So How was your trip? Love Mom