I love the poses that Connor does! He looks like he is modeling! He's so cool & suave! He looks like he is way too cool for school!!! ;) I can't believe you already got a visit from St. Nick and you did your gingerbread houses, and the kids even sat in Santa's lap!!!! Man, we are WAY slacking, we haven't done ANY of that yet! Now I feel behind!
4 comments:
such cute gingerbread houses! Last year I was almost on my way there! It was so much fun. Love you, Mom
I love the poses that Connor does! He looks like he is modeling! He's so cool & suave! He looks like he is way too cool for school!!! ;) I can't believe you already got a visit from St. Nick and you did your gingerbread houses, and the kids even sat in Santa's lap!!!! Man, we are WAY slacking, we haven't done ANY of that yet! Now I feel behind!
Amy, I love the last picture Connor trying to teach the boys some piano.
Connor is so sweet with Lasse.
LOVE YOUR BLOG AMY!!!!!!!!!!!!
I realy miss you lots! Can't wait to see you when we go there,We are goin to rock it out!!!!!!!!!!
TAMARA L. COOK<3<3<3
Post a Comment