Sunday, December 12, 2010

W42 of Y2

Santa visited the boys at scouts this week. All 3 of them got to sit on his lap.
What did they each ask for?

"A bucket full of dollars and euros"

"A massaging chair"

"just chocolate"

I had to throw in a pic of my 2 tiger cubs with matching sweatshirts!

After Santa left they got to make (and eat) sugar cookies!!



This weekend was the Winter Fair at the boys school.

I had to laugh at Aiden for repeatedly doing the cake walk... he STILL has never won but never gives up. It reminded me of an earlier blog post.


He did, however, get plenty of junk with all the other games and especially loved the dangling donuts!!

Whitney just wanted to get her face painted

Connor, and most of his other class mates, hung out at the Grade 3 booth where they got to throw pies (AKA: pie tins filled with whipped cream) at their teachers face.

He was such a good sport but it was COLD out there! I volunteered to work at the booth for the second hour and my hands were burning they were so cold just from touching the whipped cream. I can't imagine how bad his face must have hurt! He had whipped cream all down his shirt and even squishing around in his shoes. He was smiling the whole time though.

Sooooo appropriate!!

The rest of the weekend plans were pretty much ruined because Whitney had a fever all weekend and a terrible cough. I wanted to go to some Christmas markets but didn't want to take her out in the cold. So, we all stayed home and relaxed this weekend. It was actually kind of nice.

We did treat ourselves and all went to see Tangled. Great movie!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Whitney! The boys sure looked like they enjoyed themselves at the school. Great pictures of them all.

Amy said...

That's funny, I asked Santa for the same things this year. Of course I would donate the massage chair to the wellness center. =) Happy Holidays, Amy!

Cami said...

We saw that movie. It was really cute. Looks like a fun week (with Santa), not poor Whitney being sick! :(. Whitney is so small in the "earlier post". It was so cute to see her so little again. She looks so big now! I hope she is feeling better today! Love ya.