
We decided that, even though the holidays were over, that we would go to one last Christmas Market that stayed open a little later in Speyer. I was so disappointed that we only went to one other one this year. Plus Lindsay, our aupair, didn't make it to any this year so this was her first ever!!

It was small but had everything you need to enjoy a good Christmas market.

Crepes with nutella!!

The bad part about this week is that we found out that Aiden was infested with head lice!!! We freaked out and probably over reacted and shaved his head. We spent 3 days washing, cleaning, mopping, vacuuming, throwing tons of stuff away, sanitizing, etc... Poor Aiden was crying while Jeremy shaved his head. But even after shampooing everyone's hair with the lice shampoo we just didn't want to take any chances on it coming back. I NEVER want to go through that again!!!!

The kids are soooooo ready to go back to school. They all had a full 3 weeks out and have their first day back tomorrow. Even they can't wait to go back! It's been a wonderful holiday break, but we're all anxious to be back on a normal schedule again.
3 comments:
You tell Aiden that his Uncle Mike says he looks like a pretty tough kid with a bald head. He just needs to get rid of those rubber bands on his wrist and get some spiked leather ones. Oh......and get some grease on that clean little face! Lol.... poor guy, no one likes lice.
I was expecting to see an awkward little boy, but he actually looks really cute! I like him with a clean head! I wish I could squeeze him!!!
hey aa i like your haircut, thinking about doing mine just like yours.
love you
grandpa George
Post a Comment