Sunday, March 20, 2011

W4 of Y3

St. Patrick's Day

This week was St. Patrick's Day. Connor's class had a party at school, but Aiden's didn't. It's not a big holiday here in Europe - a lot of people don't even know what it is.


Playing St. Patrick's Day Bingo. I love this little Polish girl that sits next to Connor. She's so cute.

I saw Aiden from the window of his classroom and had to sneak a pic of him painting. Cutie!

Connor found the 4-leaf clover on the playground!

Bikes
Last weekend, when the weather was sooo nice we realized we had a bike "situation". Aiden's was too small and Whitney was ready for one with pedals. So we went and got new bikes this weekend. The weather has been a little cold and rainy on and off. Somehow we timed out bike ride perfectly with the sunshine because it was gorgeous for our bike ride!

Big girl bike with pedals. She gets on and started all by herself!

The Three Musketeers!

I have to go to Virginia all next week for a conference and will miss my little sweethearts so much! I had to get a pic of each one so I can look at it every day that I'm gone and remember this wonderful day we had before I left.




Of course, I will miss my big sweetheart most of all!

No comments: