Sunday, March 27, 2011

W5 of Y3

Philly

I had to go to the States for a Public Health Conference this week. I planned a 6-hour layover in Philly so I see Brad and Sheri. They just moved into this beautiful home. It was so nice to see them and Sheri made a wonderful meal for us. It was a quick visit and I ended up getting to my hotel in Hampton, Virginia very, very late - but is was worth it!

Public Health Conference



My friend Karen and I getting out of a session. Having good friends there with me made it fun!


LuisenPark

I was so happy to come back home! I was even happier to come home to such beautiful, warm, spring weather in Germany. The kids and I spent all day Saturday at my favorite place on earth, LuisenPark, while Jeremy enjoyed some well-deserved alone time after being Mommy and Daddy all week.













We ended the day with a bang. Literally, on our way out of the park, the boys were playing and Connor accidentally knocked Aiden's loose tooth out. Aiden was screaming and had blood all over his face. I can only imagine what the Germans were thinking! After the bleeding stopped Aiden was so happy to finally have that tooth out. It's been loose forever.

Awww... So good to be home!

2 comments:

Scott and Tobi said...

I think the park pictures are the best pictures ever. You did a fantastic job.

Love Aunt tobi

Cami said...

I can't believe you are already back home and you didn't even call me ONCE!!!!! Lame! You better have been very busy! ;( Looks like you had so much fun when you got home though. I can't believe you guys have SPRING There already! It looks SOOOO beautiful. We got more SNOW last night. Nothing that sticks for too long, but we still get snow a couple times a week! And things still look dead and brown here. It's so colorful there. I wish I were there with you guys! I will be NEXT year though! I can't wait!!!!! Next Spring we're comming! Wah-aa-HOO!!!!