Sunday, June 19, 2011

W17 of Y3

Lots of end-of-the-year activities at school this week. They had a musical performance one night and I couldn't find my camera so I have no pictures. But the boys both did great!

They also had a sports day where they spent the entire day playing outside! I was able to join in for part of it.






I had to include this picture so I can look at it 3-4 years from now. Aiden is running next to his reading buddy. I can't get over how much Aiden looks like him - just younger. I swear I'm looking at Aiden down the road. We'll see....


By the end of the day everyone was tired!

Father's Day

Yes, I put him to work grilling some kabobs!


Jeremy is such a great Dad!
The kids and I are always his first priority and somehow he manages to take care of us all!!
Happy Father's Day!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what can i say, just a wonderful family, can't wait to see all of u on sun.
love you