Sunday, June 26, 2011

W18 of Y3

Everyone in the US is out of school already but the boys still have a couple of weeks. This week was all fun though! Lots of get-togethers with all of their friends this week.






This is a random video but I thought this spontaneous song by Whitney was so funny. She was supposed to be sleeping but when I went to check on her I could hear her playing Connor's guitar and singing so I started recording. Yes, I was shocked and felt like a terrible mother around 39 seconds, but I still love her song!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohmygoodness, Amy, I about died of laughter at 39 -- so much for quietly checking the blogs while the boys are getting ready for bed. I think I'm busted. But it was worth it, that was hilariously cute!

Cami said...

Cute song! Whitney is so adorable! But I don't get why you felt like a bad momma?

Scott and Tobi said...

What a funny little girl. I just love her spontaneity. She is wonderful. These are precious moments and I am glad you captured it.

Love Aunt Tobi

Anonymous said...

Way to go Whitbit. great job.
sure do miss and love you.
hugs and kisses.
grandpa george