Sunday, November 20, 2011

W39 of Y3

One thing that Jeremy has wanted to do ever since we moved here was to see a live soccer game. He had tickets for the 2 of us to go for this game for months. When the game finally gets here it just happens to be on the same night of Connor's end-of-the-football-season party. So, we had to split up. Aiden took my ticket and the two of them had a special time seeing the soccer game together.




Whitney and I went to Connor's party. We were in London when the team played in the Superbowl and WON!!! So it was fun to hear all about it at the party. I felt bad that Connor missed that game.



One of the parents video taped every game and several practices. They played a great video of all the highlights of the year. Everyone really enjoyed that!

Each of the coaches said a few words about their players. Connor's coach said that he was one of the most improved players that he has ever coached. Connor didn't know a thing about football before he started and at the end of the season his coach said he was one of the most knowledgeable players on the team. He said no one ever needed to tell Connor twice who his man was. lol. He also pointed out that Connor was a 4th grader playing on a team with mostly 6th graders who had a couple years experience already and that he held is own very well. I was hesitant to let Connor play this year, but I'm really glad I did. It turned out to be a great experience for him.


One last battle song in the microphone.

No comments: