Sunday, November 27, 2011

W40 of Y3

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving day was spent watching movies, eating snacks, and playing games all day while I cooked.



The turkey was finally done!

Buffet style!

Thanksgiving dinner.... SO GOOD!

Our guests: One of my co-workers, Rich and his son David

and Amelia, an friend of Katheryn's who is also an aupair about 5 minutes away

The next day we brought up all the Christmas bins first thing. The boys were so excited to decorate. They did almost all of it all by themselves!

Whitney just played with the decorations

She did help Katheryn put together the nativity... kind of.


Our first Christmas Market of the season: Frankfurt!



HEAVEN!





That night Jeremy and I went to the Christmas Market in Hemsbach. I felt a little guilty being there without the kids. It was nice to take our time walking through all the booths though. The Christmas Markets in Germany will be one of the things a miss the most this time next year!

4 comments:

Cami said...

I wish I could be there to go to a Christmas market. They seem fun. plus I would buy tons of hot cocoas, just so I could keep the mugs! :)

Cami said...

btw- I like your guys tree! It's so cute, esp with the red bead thrown all over it! hee hee!

Hillaree said...

AMAZING! I spent the day at the Erfurt Christmas market!

kathy said...

Christmas markets are wonderful. Our country should adopt this idea somehow.