Scouts
We are collecting 120 shoebox-sized bins full of presents to take to an Orphanage in Hungary for Christmas. Saturday was our big collection day for the bins. We have to go through the bins and make sure everything is ok in them and then add to it with other bulk-sized donations that we recieved. Then we wrap them and organized them by which house the child lives in. It's actually quite a process. The TV station was going to be there to make a commercial spot that day so everyone was all dressed up in their uniforms. The guy called and was sick so everyone was dressed up all day for nothing. The boys looked so nice though.
3 comments:
Happened to me too Amy, I only got a picture of Hailey on Santa's lap this year. :( At least we still have our girls for now!
Amy, that's so wonderful what you're all doing for the orphanage! That's a lot of work. What a great experience.
Man, that is a great Santa! The best Santa ever! I think his beard his real even! Cute pic of Whit-bit! I hope you bought it!
Post a Comment