Sunday, January 29, 2012

W49 of Y3

My Haircut



Well... after getting it cut 3 times and colored twice in one week I've decided to leave it alone. It's still not how I wanted it exactly but it's ok for now. I've never had short hair like this in my life so it's still just so weird!

Melee (AKA: Polly)

We took care of co-workers dog all week. For some reason Whitney got it in her head that the dog's name was Polly and then she got all of us calling her that. Melee was a good dog and the kids LOVED having her here. They were constantly fighting over her. She did however decide to pee on our 3000 euro Turkish rug we bought in Istanbul. She could have peed just about anywhere in our entire house and it would have been fine. But, she had to pee there! We get the rug back from the cleaners in about 2 weeks. They were only 75% sure they could get the stain out.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Amy! I LOVE your hair! I think it looks great!

kathy said...

So proud of the boys. They looked like they were having a great time at the pinewood derby. You look really cute in your new haircut, that is actually a pretty popular haircut over here right now.

kathy said...

So proud of the boys. They looked like they were having a great time at the pinewood derby. You look really cute in your new haircut, that is actually a pretty popular haircut over here right now.

Cami said...

Okay, FINALLY! Some pictures! I can't believe I am saying this, because if you would've told me how short your hair was, I would have said WHY?!!!! But, I actually do really like it on you! Sorry for the shocked factor in my compliment, but you have to admit, it is SUPER short! You look SOOO clean and neat and sophisticated with that style though. Plus, it makes you look more slim and sheek! :) I really do like it! That must have been really scary to cut so much off! Tell the boys Congrats on their racing cars and stuff! I'm sure they did amazing! I really have no idea, since I have not been exposed to that kind of boy world, :) But it looks and sounded like they had fun and did great. So good job to them! :) Okay, I think I may be rambling now, so I'm going to go to bed. Night! Love and miss you!