Sunday, May 20, 2012

W13 of Y4



Whitney's best friend came to pick her up for school this week in their rental BMW convertible.  Whitney LOVES convertibles and was soooo excited to get to ride in it.

This week our house was in shambles as the movers came and packed everything out.  I was able to sneak a pic of Jer working hard!!  

It's that moment between all of your stuff in the moving van and your loaner furniture arriving.  We had to spend one night on the floor... or as the kids would say we GOT to spend one night on the floor.  It actually was pretty fun.

Loaner furniture arrived and everyone had their own space again... just less stuff in it.  The kids picked out their BARE necessities.  This is what Aiden decided he absolutely could not live without for 2 months. 

If the moving van was one-inch wider on either side it would not have fit in our courtyard!

Whitney's Birthday!!!

The long-awaited and very much talked about day finally arrived!!!  Whitney was soooo excited to turn 5!  We started the day off with her favorite activity - a bike ride.

She has been asking to get her ears pierced for a while.  We told her she could do it when she turned 5 so today was the day!


I think she was trying not to cry :(

After the pain wore off she was all smiles!!

Then it was off to Mcdonald's with her BFF for lunch


We had cupcakes and FUN at kid's world for the rest of the day!





These 2 girls are such great friends.  Breaking them up will be one of the hardest things about moving back to the U.S.

That night we planned to have a BBQ on base (since ours is packed) we managed to have the BBQ but had to finish the celebration at home on account of rain!!

So many presents!!  













All dressed up in her new church outfit on Sunday.  Thanks Grandma Sheri!!

We ran a 5K for women's health this weekend.  Connor and Aiden ran with me while Jeremy and Whitney cheered us on!  It was really hot but we had so much fun.  The boys were so proud of themselves.  




Waiting for everyone to get back

We did it!!!  Good job boys, I am so proud of you!!!


2 comments:

Cami said...

OMG!!!!! I can NOT believe that the BOYS ran a 5K!! I AM SO IMPRESSED AND PROUD OF THEM!! And you look GREAT AMY!!! I didn't recognize you in the first picture! You are a HOT MAMA!!!! Good job everyone! I feel bad that I haven't talked to Whitney for her birthday yet!!!! UGGGHHHH!!!!!!!! It looks like she had an awesome day though!

kathy said...

So which one was my present to Whitney? I will be so glad to have you back in the US. But I know leaving is going to be hard. Love you