January came and went so fast I barely noticed! I know we were super busy but I only had a few pictures on my phone, camera, etc... by the end of the month.
Connor's Birthday Party
Connor celebrated his birthday with his friends a few days after his birthday so we could do it on the weekend. He wanted to spend the night at a hotel with a swimming pool and a breakfast buffet, so that's what we did...
| Not sure why they all decided to sleep like this but it looks very uncomfortable! lol! |
Happy 14th Anniversary!!
Our anniversary was pretty uneventful this year. It's always hard being right after Christmas and then Connor's birthday. By the time our Anniversary gets here, Jeremy and I are pretty much all celebrated out (and broke!) !! Jeremy was sweet and bought me these beautiful flowers. I think we may have even got out to eat the weekend before... but that doesn't really count. Next year is our 15th so we better start planning something now!
Report Cards
I took Aiden out for a treat for getting all A's on his report card!! Jeremy took Connor out for getting all A's and B's but I wasn't there so I don't have a picture. Good job Boys!!
The kid's school hosted a movie night in the school gym. They had a giant screen showing Despicable Me 2 and a popcorn machine. I couldn't believe how many kids were in there and that it was total mass chaos!! It was actually really fun!
| Aiden and Whitney are in there somewhere! |
Whitney had a set back this month. She has been having multiple Urinary Tract Infections since September. This one was especially bad so we had to go to Children's Mercy. The Urologist is worried that her VUR has come back. We still don't know anything but will find out more soon.



1 comment:
Awe... poor whittles. That baby picture of her in the first link is so sad, yet sweet. She is so little and cute! Hope she's feeling better!
Post a Comment