Daddy Daughter Dance
The Elementary school had a Daddy Daughter Dance around Valentines Day. For Whitney and her friends, this was very serious! It was so fun getting her ready and hearing all about the dance. I wish I could have been there!
| Jeremy bought her a bracelet for the special occasion |
![]() |
| Random picture of Whitney ... I love her! |
![]() |
| Daddy celebrating his birthday by letting the kids pile on top of him |
![]() |
| Whitney's first sleep over... that suitcase is packed FULL! |
Mother and Son Shootout
Since the girls got to do the dance with their Dads, the Moms got to shoot basketballs with their sons. I loved spending the night with Aiden and his little buddies!
![]() |
| Aiden won an oversized Dick's bag in the raffle... and was a little excited about it! |
My Home Dietitian
Jeremy and I started our own business. He manages the website and promotes our services. I had the opportunity this month to also do a cooking demonstration for heart health on the local news station here in Kansas City (KC Live). This was such a fun experience!










No comments:
Post a Comment