It's finally SpRiNg!!!
 |
| Play date in the creek behind our house |
 |
| I love it when my daughter gets muddy and dirty! |
 |
| Jeremy built this tool table over a weekend. I had to brag about him! |
 |
| Boys! |
The cookie stand - Aiden and Whitney wanted to sell cookies. I told them they could do it if they did all the work by themselves. They really did it too - I was so impressed!
 |
| Making cookies |
 |
| Making the sign |
 |
| Selling overcharged and a little on the burnt side cookies. They each made $10!! |
Pinewood Derby - the last one!
 |
| Whitney got the very important job of pulling the lever to release the cars |
 |
| Aiden is passing the trophy to this year's winner |
First Grade Spring Concert
 |
| Whitney had a speaking part |
 |
| After the concert playing with friends on the grass - it doesn't get better than this! |
 |
| oh ya it does... banana island! lol! |
April Chat n' Chew groups
Easter Egg Hunt
 |
| Almost too old for this! |
Football
One of the best things about our neighborhood is that you can send out a mass text and have enough boys at the field behind your house for a game of field football within 10 minutes!
 |
| Whitney's lemonade shop |
 |
| I hope there's some left! |
 |
| B-E-A-U-TIFUL trees right next to our house. I love Spring! |
 |
| I had to include this picture of Jeremy. It is rare for me to capture such a genuine, true smile! I was just commenting about how good he looked. He's been getting ripped from doing cross fit over the last 6 months!! |
 |
| I passed my CPT exam this month! |
Baseball
 |
| Aiden is playing baseball this spring/summer. When I see him out there I can't help but think of my brother Preston who practically lived in his baseball uniform! |
 |
| I finally get to use my Christmas present! This is an awesome table and s'mores maker! |
 |
| Aiden got his first job!!! |
Easter 2014
Happy Easter from the Cates!!
No comments:
Post a Comment