Sunday, December 7, 2014

Week 7


Santa came to Italy!!  (AKA: Babbo Natale)


I'm so glad I still have at least one who will sit on his lap!

Padova
We decided to take the bus to Padova to see Anna!

I was trying to take a picture with one hand and hold on for dear life with the other.  The bus was so crowded and we stood the whole way (about 20 minutes).  These little cuties didn't mind though - they thought it was fun!

City Center!  Now to find Anna....

We felt more lost after finding this map than before!

Not Anna.... but had to stop anyway! :)

Stopping to enjoy the view!

Hot pudding... oops!  I mean chocolate.  The kids love it.  I think it's too rich.  It basically tastes like melted chocolate chips to me.  But it's nice on a cold day!

Santa's sleigh?

YAY!!  We finally found Anna!!

Fun day visiting the market and spending time with Anna in Padova!

Rob Riggle
Another highlight of the week was Connor and Jeremy got to meet Rob Riggle at a USO event!

Rob saw Jeremy's KC shirt and waved him over to take a picture.  I love how he stays loyal and true to his hometown!

No comments: