Sunday, December 14, 2014

Week 8

7th Grade Christmas Concert
Connor is in a small choir at the middle school who performed a beautiful Christmas concert - I think it was the best one I've ever been to!

The only boys in the choir!

They all look so sharp!

Ward Christmas Party
We had a nice dinner and primary program for the Ward Christmas party

A shepherd and angel just hanging out!

The men and their beautiful voices!

The cutest shepherd I've ever seen!

Connor and his buddy hanging out

Aiden got to co-narrate the Christmas story

All the Primary kids! 
Home for the Holidays
Members of the community put on a wonderful performance of Christmas songs.  It was a great way to get into the holiday spirit! 


Waiting for the show to start

It was so fun seeing some of our friends in the performance.  It was very well done!

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!! 

No comments: