Surprise!
This week we got a surprise phone call at 3am letting us know our friend was going into labor. They dropped these little cuties off at our house on their way to the hospital.
 |
| It was hard getting up for school the next day but we celebrated with blueberry pancakes! |
 |
| Waiting outside the hospital room to see their new baby brother! |
 |
| I felt so honored to be a part of this sweet moment. Welcome to your wonderful family Cam! |
Valentine's Day!
In 2009 we came to Vicenza during a family vacation to Italy. We met my friend who lived here and she took us to a wonderful restaurant. In fact, the dish I had that night has since been my favorite meal I ever had in Europe. Jeremy made reservations for us to have dinner there again this year for Valentine's Day. (The food was great but they had a fixed menu so I wasn't able to order the same dish again.... next time!)
 |
| 2009 |
 |
| Jeremy wrapped a gift and wrote a beautiful letter on the outside. He put it on the table and didn't say anything. I thought it was part of the table decorations when I first saw it - then I realized what it was. |
 |
| My favorite perfume |
 |
| Appetizer |
 |
| First Course |
 |
| Second Course |
 |
| Dessert |
No comments:
Post a Comment