Sunday, October 4, 2015

Week 50


Happy Birthday Aiden!!!

This week my sweet little Apple Head turned 12!!!  Unfortunately for him his birthday landed on a school day.  We actually told him he could stay home if he wanted but he actually WANTED to go to school.  Go figure!

Early morning wake up call

Birthday cuddles with Kayla

Opening presents

We saved the big one for last!  Aiden decided he didn't want a party or anything else - just a gaming computer.  Thanks to lots of generous family members, we were able to go in together and make his birthday wish come true!!

I love seeing that smile!!!


Happy Birthday Aiden!  We am so proud of you and love you so much!!
(Connor.... what the heck are you doing?)
 

 
Perpetual Laughter
 
This week was also the last week of the play Jeremy and I were in.  This was such a fun experience that Jeremy and I got to do together, just the two of us!  We also made 13 new friends in the process!
 

Hanging out backstage in between acts is almost more fun than being on stage!! 


Arabian Nights
I am a sales person at a souvenir shop and a customer with his interpreter walk in.  The interpreter doesn't always translate what we say correctly leading to a really funny story!
 




 
 

The Soap Opera
Jeremy has been the love of my entire life but is more in love with his washing machine than he is with me.  I spend my whole life trying to get him to love me!
 

Here I am suppose to be a teenager

This is when I'm in college

This is post-college days working as a laundry folder just to be closer to Jeremy
Here I am older, running IBM and successful!  Jeremy and I reunite and decide to try again


After Show Potluck 
After a show it is a tradition to have a cast potluck with families.







I'm really glad to have my nights and weekends back again but also really, really glad that we did this!  Thank you Jeremy for encouraging us to do this together!

No comments: