Sunday, March 20, 2016

W22 of Y2

Spring!!!

It was soooo beautiful this week!!!  We spent as much time as possible outdoors.  



Another plus.....  all the gelato stores opened back up this week!!! 

End of Season Celtics Party!

We hosted an end of the season party at our house for Connor's basketball team - the Celtics!




Presenting the 1st place award to the school officials! 

Coach gifts






One of the moms actually stole one of the game balls of our final championship game! lol!

Guys and Dolls
Also this weekend we FINALLY got to see Jeremy in Guys and Dolls.  I really wished we would have seen it earlier... I would have like to have watched it a second time.  It was really really well done!  Jeremy did GREAT as usual!!!


Performing "Sit down you're rocking the boat".  The judges picked this song for everyone to perform at the Toppers Awards in Germany next month!  Jeremy's solo!!!






He's kinda a big deal!!  I'm so proud of him!!




The after party!


The traditional post show pot luck!




Everyone really becomes like family during these shows!  A lot of love in this room!


Our brave and very talented director!!




No comments: