Livorno
Aiden had a double header baseball game in Livorno (about 20 minutes from Pisa) this weekend.
We drove (4 hours) down Friday night after school/work and stayed the night.
Jeremy and Connor had to stay back to set up for a big Scout Fundraiser on Saturday.
| It's gonna be a fun day! |
| I was surprised at how many low-flying planes passed during the 2 games! |
| First time at bat! I am terrible at taking pics during the kids games. I get so into the games I don't want to miss a second by taking a picture!! But then I always regret not taking more later! |
| Part of the team taking a break in between the 2 games. |
| Aiden plays first base. He is GREAT at catching fast balls and getting lots of outs on first. I, on the other hand, am terrible at catching these exciting plays on my camera!! |
| lol!! Sorry Aiden! Good job Aiden!! Their team won both games! |
Scout Fundraiser
The boys want to go to Scout Camp this summer but it's in Switzerland this year and twice as expensive as last year.
So, Jeremy (the scout master) organized an outdoor movie event for them to earn money towards the camp.
LOTS of great help from parents and other members of the ward.
| Whitney did her part to help out!! We were so lucky to have such a beautiful night for our event!! |
| The picture and sound was perfect! Everything went great.... except we wished more people would have come. We could have handled at least 100 more people. But, overall the boys earned $800! |
Mother's Day
We had such a busy weekend that it was nice to be able to relax a little on Mother's Day!
After church, we met some friends at an all-you-can eat Sunday Brunch (not common in Italy).
![]() |
| They had entertainment for the kids! The parents sat and ate for about 3 hours while the kids were all having a great time! |
![]() |
| Connor looks too old to be sitting with all the other kids!! lol!! |
![]() |
| The boys made some Italian friends. The new friends tried to impress our boys with their knowledge of American cuss words. Connor and Aiden thought it was hilarious!! |
![]() |
| I love these guys!! |
![]() |
| I am SO BLESSED!!! |





No comments:
Post a Comment