Paintball
This week the boys played paintball for the first time -
They loved it!!
![]() |
| My sweet little Aiden - I don't like this look!! |
![]() |
| It was soooo hot!!! I don't know how they managed! |
![]() |
| So proud of their wounds! |
![]() |
| The group |
Alta Villa Waterpark
I took the day off to take the kids to a local water park with some friends to try to cool off
.......did I mention it is soooooo hot!???!!!???!
.......did I mention it is soooooo hot!???!!!???!
![]() |
| They just looooove the Italian rules that make them wear swim caps! |
![]() |
| We have to wear them too! lol!! |
Scout Camp
The rest of the weekend was getting ready for scout camp. Jeremy is the scout master so he has been preparing for this for months!! SO MUCH work to get ready for this thing! The boys packed up all of the vans Friday night and drove up to Switzerland Saturday morning. They will be gone for 7 days!
Also, the highs are supposed to be in the 60's and rain is expected every day. I *ALMOST* wish I was going with them!!
![]() |
| Please come home safe!!! *I miss you!!!* |







No comments:
Post a Comment