Sunday, July 24, 2016

W40 of Y2

Turning 41!

My birthday didn't go quite as planned.  We had a trip planned to Serbia but, for many reasons, decided we should cancel.  
So, instead we stayed home and I didn't have to cook dinner!! :)  

The best part was spending it with those I love MOST!!

These guys surprised me with a cake they made all by themselves while I was at work!  *LOVE*
Flag Football 

I finally got some pics of the boys game this week.  
It's so fun to watch both of them play on the same team!





Summer Fun!!

The long, summer days of 90+ degree heat - every day- with no rain - but LOTS of mosquitos...
 are here!!! :(

It may be small but it's a life saver right now!!
WRR (Whitney's Room Rules)
I had to include the new sign Whitney put up on her door.
Rules include: 1. Don't look inside my secret place 2. Have fun  3. Do not be polite  
4.  Be yourself  5. Remember to pray  6.  You can be whatever you want to be


Pokemon Go!
No one in our family has ever been into Pokemon before, so I was surprised when the boys wanted to get this game on their phones.  Now that I know what it is - I have to say I really like it!!  It is something fun we can all do together and it forces you to get out of the house and move around... 
A LOT!!  


No comments: