Vicenza vs. Naples
Vicenza traveled to Naples this week for Naples' Homecoming game.
I did not travel down to watch the game this time. I packed Connor up and put him on the bus with the team and cheerleaders and then prayed he would return home in one piece!
 |
| Come back safe and victorious Vicenza!! |
Luckily there were enough parents that went to the game so I got to see some pics of the game.
I loved these action shots of Connor taking on a kid bigger than he is!
(I can always find Connor because he's the only one with blue cleats).
#59 vs. #27
 |
| Eyeing his man |
 |
| He's going in! |
 |
| He's got him around the waist and not letting go! |
 |
| That's Connor at the bottom of that heap! |
 |
| #59 is still standing. #27 is still wondering what hit him!! haha!! |
 |
In the end we lost. Final score 17-6.
I'm proud of these boys though! They played hard and learned some good lessons to get them ready for their next game! |
Scout Camp
So, while Connor was in Southern Italy playing football, Jeremy and Aiden where in the mountains of Northern Italy (Asiago) camping!
This sure is an amazing life we get to live here in Italy!
 |
| Ready to go! |
 |
| Just got camp set up right before the sun went down |
 |
| These two don't look too happy about doing the dishes! lol! |
 |
These crazy boys! I love it that we have so many boys here to have this size of a troop!
...AND that they have such a dedicated and hard working Scoutmaster (Jeremy) who makes all of these experiences possible! |
 |
| Scout hike |
 |
| Oh... you know... just your everyday shepherd moving his sheep and donkeys down the mountain! |
 |
| Unbelievable! |
 |
| And look! Even a couple of monkeys mixed in there! |
 |
| They got to stop and do some cheese tasting! I wish I was a scout! |
Pie Face
So, what did Whitney and I do with all the boys gone???
Sleepover of course! Plus we finally got to play the Pie Face game! ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment